MINUTES TO NIH, WALTER REED, Very Spacious, Bright, 2 BR Private Walkout Apartment in a Clean, Quiet KENSINGTON Home. All Utilities Included, High-Speed Internet and Cable. Move in Now. $1595/month for 1 person, $1695/month for 2 people
About the Apartment:
- Lots of light, very large, freshly painted, newly carpeted, 2 BRs, LR, full bath, kitchenette with full size appliances, private washer/dryer
- Private entrance
- Huge picture windows (with privacy blinds), good storage
- Verizon FIOS high speed wireless internet and cable
- Licensed by Montgomery County
- Semi-furnished or not (your choice)
- Street parking
More About the Location:
- 7 minute drive to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center and NIH campus. Immediate access to Beltway at Connecticut Avenue and easy access to downtown DC
- Near RideOn bus and #33 Metro bus to NIH / Medical Center (approx. 10 minute ride)
- Easy walk to Rock Creek Park with trail for jogging, biking, and other exercise
- Walk to Antique Row, Safeway, and interesting stores
- Minutes to restaurants and shopping in Bethesda, Chevy Chase & Georgetown
- Easy access to all three airports, National, Dulles and BWI
- We are quiet, clean, and courteous.
- Owner is a University of Maryland faculty member.
- Best suited for 1-2 non-smoking individuals, no pets.
- Good credit and reference checks required.
- Security deposit and first month’s rent before move-in.
- Available for six months, one year.
Pictures are available upon request. Please text 301 523-0915.